Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Cynthia von Buhler Font - Let's Celebrate 5,000!

AS PROMISED: To download the font CLICK HERE and download away. Feel free to take my songs and vintage tv ads that are in there too. Cheers!

****

I love antique-looking fonts. It's hard to find a perfect one, so I drew my own for the book Evelyn Evelyn, A Tragic Tale in Two Tomes. It was turned into a font by Dark Horse Comics. I am offering it for free to all of my followers and friends on Twitter and Facebook. I'm only two dozen fans away from 2,000 followers on Twitter and 3,000 friends on Facebook. Let's celebrate 5,000!



If you follow me on twitter retweet this tweet:

Please RT: My next 23 followers (& all current followers) will be given the @CynthVonBuhler font used for @EvelynEvelyn. http://cynthiavonbuhler.blogspot.com/2011/07/cynthia-von-buhler-font.html

If you friend me on Facebook share this link: http://cynthiavonbuhler.blogspot.com/2011/07/cynthia-von-buhler-font.html I'm 27 friends away from 3,000 on Facebook. When I reach 3,000 friends I will give it to all of my friends. I do not have a fan page on Facebook yet. I'm waiting until I reach the capacity of friends you can have (5,000) and then I will start one.

This is a limited offer. Soon the font will only be available for sale. If you use the font in a publication you do not need to pay me a fee, but you do need to give me credit as the creator. --Cheers, Cynthia von Buhler