Thursday, April 09, 2009

But Who Will Bell The Cats? To Be Released By Houghton Mifflin, September 2009

Cynthia says:
You haven't heard much from me lately because I was holed up in my studio for most of 2008. I was working on my upcoming children's book But Who Will Bell The Cats? In addition to having written this story, I was also the painter, sculptor, interior decorator, mason, gardener, and plumber of the sets. The rooms were built by hand from wood. The stone walls were formed from plaster. The floors are handmade from inlaid wood, mother-of-pearl, and plaster. The characters were painted in oils on gessoed paper, then cut out and placed in the sets. The scenes were then photographed with a Nikon D300. To see a sneak preview of this unique book being created go HERE.

-The book will be out this September and it can be pre-ordered now on Amazon.com by going HERE.